Thursday, October 11, 2012

Editing

So, I've been doing some more editing on pictures. I don't have a fancy program yet, so I'm resorting to free editing software that you can get online. It's not the best, but if you work at it, you can make it work.

I would show the editing I did on a great friend of mine's children, but we all know how that works. You cannot take someone else's pictures unless you ask for permission, even if it is just a picture they took with a phone. It's considered copyrighted to them and it's bad form. The second reason I won't be showing it is because they are just babies, and I'm not the parent, so it's not in good form for me to splash children's faces around. Even if I had taken the picture, and it was copyrighted to me, I still wouldn't do it. I respect my friend, her husband and her children too much for that.

With that being said, I am the copyright holder on these next pictures. I did edit them myself, and I will splash them around on this blog because they are actually my boys! I'm learning how to use the color selection feature. It's working out pretty well. It just takes a lot of patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment