Monday, October 15, 2012

First Time

For the first time ever, I'm going to put my new found knowledge of my camera and editing to good use. This Saturday I'm going to do my first ever photo shoot. Granted, it's not for any money, and it's only for my sister in law and her boyfriend, but I think we'll have fun. So I've been looking at pictures professional photographers have taken of couples to maybe get an idea on what to do. She didn't want to go to a studio to have some done, because she doesn't like to pose and fake smile. The exact same reasons why I hate for my two boys to have pictures done at school. Eventually, we'll have a family picture done in the great outdoors that I will love. So, anyhow, she wants pictures to put on her walls, and she only has a few that she's taken with her cell phone and I'm available and learning. She knows I'm not a professional, but she knows I will do my best!

Leaving this blog post ending with a picture, as I always like to do! Here is a picture reminding me that Winter is near, but soon after that, Spring will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment